Lead Payments Service Operations Manager
Remote job description
The Core Payments department is in charge of building global payment products, which allow Revolut customers from any country in the world to make and receive external payments in the fastest and most reliable way possible. The objective is simple: deliver the best payment product offering on the market.
The Department is mainly composed of product teams who are responsible for building the backend side of these payment capabilities, and service teams which are responsible for minimising issues our customers face, and ensuring that they have an excellent experience should issues arise.
Payments Services is the aggregation of these services teams. It comprises people who love to dig deeper into problems, find the root causes, build processes and provide world-class service to our customers.
What you will be doing
- Build, manage and optimise Payments Service Operations teams across global regions
- Approve and establish KPIs which truly represent the business value generated by the teams and ensure that they are met
- Define & build efficient processes which maximise the productivity of Payment teams
- Fix root causes and build scalable solutions to minimise the number of payment related issues in the short, medium and long term
- Ensure the fulfilment of our obligations towards our clients and other financial institutions
What you'll need
- Experience building and managing multiple operational teams with more than 50 employees overall
- Experience working in a bank or other financial services company (preferably in payments or operational department)
- Knowledge of correspondent banking and clearing schemes
- A strong track record of achievements
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in establishing and delivering KPIs
- You are logical, analytical and have experience resolving team productivity issues in efficient ways
A little about us
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth.
What we are looking for
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Company name: Revolut
Remote job title: Lead Payments Service Operations Manager
Job tags: fintech, forex