Remote job description
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it's validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
We are seeking a Financial Accountant, who will support the Financial Controller. This key member of the finance team will help develop and drive Behavox's Finance and Accounting strategy. For the right talented individual this highly cross functional role will provide:
- Numerous interesting and challenging projects to work on
- An intelligent, qualified and supportive team to work with
- Dynamic, modern and exciting corporate culture to work within
What You'll Bring
- Qualified accountant with 5+ years combined experience between Big 4 and a Financial Accountant role in industry, preferably for a Fintech / SAAS company
- Successfully managed, to completion, an independent financial audit, preferably combined with experience in implementing new accounting software
- Experience with International Accounting Standards (IFRS), preferably including completion of complex IFRS15 models and IFRS2 share based payments
- Strong financial reporting, intangible capitalisation and communication skills
- The desire to succeed and adapt in a fast-paced, highly dynamic organization
What You'll Do
- Oversee financial statement compilation and reporting, accounting (e.g. payables, receivables, payroll), and month end close process
- Generate and automate financial reporting, including monthly and quarterly packages for key internal and external stakeholders to make better business decisions
- Perform monthly reviews of the P&L and Balance sheet balances to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Develop and improve internal controls, accounting policies, and chart of account infrastructure to efficiently support business scale and activities to high standards
- Own the relationship and be the primary liaison with external auditors
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
Company name: Behavox
Remote job title: IFRS Accountant
Job tags: saas / subscription, hr