Global WFM Lead Financial Crime
Remote job description
We're looking for a GlobalWorkforce Management Lead to help our teams deliver an experience that helps customers onboard with less time, scales globally with our growth and helps us decrease our costs towards zero.
The role will give you the opportunity to put all of your previous WFM experience to use, as there is currently no WFM support within the FInancial Crime function and there is an increasing percentage of outsourcing, which adds levels of complexity to it all.
With 10m customers we're already moving over ?5.4bn a month and have more than 140 people in our support team across the US, Estonia, Hungary, Singapore and Tokyo. We serve a wide range of customers from personal users, freelancers, small businesses and even enterprise level businesses and banks.
You'll be building, leading and developing the WFM function within the Financial Crime teams, helping to solve their biggest challenges and partnering with our other operational teams such as KYC and Customer Support.
Your mission is to:
- Help our teams deliver a Customer Onboarding experience that helps our customers, scales globally with our growth and helps us drop our costs towards zero
- Partner with our Area leads of FinCrime, analyst team, and other operational teams to build a globally scalable model that aligns the product approach with considerations of location and language strategy, talent planning, hiring capacity, outsourcing opportunities, specialisation and cost modelling
- Move metrics including, case processed time, average handling time, volume, occupancy, QC, and % automated
- Lead, grow, and develop your team of Workforce Planners and Analysts to ultimately create a full-stack WFM function
- Be a part of our FinCrime leadership team, creating a strong operational culture, developing world class WFM team and leading hiring
This role will give you an opportunity to:
- Solve a truly global challenge - our rapid growth rate, global customer base and the inherent complexity of moving money makes growing our support model a truly unique challenge right at the heart of our mission
- Build and lead our global WFM team - you have the opportunity to strengthen, grow and coach the team across our locations
- Be a global WFM leader - as a part of our FinCrime leadership team you'll be helping us evolve how we run FinCrime operations, how we develop our people and how we scale globally
A bit about you:
- You're experienced. You have at least 5-years of experience as a people lead and at least 3-years of experience working in a Workforce Management team
- You're passionate. About leading people, building teams, and making a difference for people in your work. These aren't just lines on a job description, you genuinely enjoy what you do
- You're a good communicator. You've got excellent verbal and written English skills and you've worked internationally, cross-team, or cross-geo before, so you'll quickly pick up on how best to communicate effectively across different cultures and time zones - You also welcome an open feedback culture, happy both giving and receiving feedback to or from anyone in the organisation
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this.
- You're strategic. You think strategically and translate strategy into operational plans and business results
- You're tactical and data driven. You analyse and identify trends and blockers and take appropriate action. You have exceptional analytical skills and you're comfortable working with large amounts of data. You're good at presenting findings and have experience in establishing and tracking metrics
- You get it done. You have track record of identifying and resolving issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- You understand operations. You have experience of working with operational teams (ideally KYC or any other FinCrime team in a financial company), and how to work with people and processes as well as products
- You've got tech skills. You've worked with BI tools before like Looker etc. and your Excel/Spreadsheets skills are advanced! SQL and python skills will be a plus. (to understand and improve forecast logic and get insight from our data)
- Most importantly, you have a strong understanding of the WFM life cycle including forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and real time management
We're people without borders - without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you're passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you'll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you've got great experience, the right skills for the role and you're great at articulating your thinking, we'd like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we'd especially love to hear from you if you're from an under-represented demographic.
Company name: Wise
Remote job title: Global WFM Lead Financial Crime
Job tags: marketplace, fintech, forex, sharing economy