Finance & Strategy Manager
Remote job description
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Revolut are looking for an exceptional Financial Modeller to sit in the Strategic Finance function within Finance. The role is fully remote from India. The successful candidate will have previous experience in Financial model design, data structuring and data analysis. Strategic Finance at Revolut is data-driven to the extreme - our forecasts must be granular, accurate and justifiable. To this end our tools are OLAP cubes and SQL databases as opposed to Excel. Revolut can teach these skills however the successful candidate MUST have a mindset where they are motivated by learning new skills.
What you'll be doing
- Owning a portion of the financial forecast that is used by ExCo, the Board, Regulators, Investors, Product teams etc.
- Designing financial models and structuring data to facilitate easy analysis and scenario planning in the future
- Building financial models that use both historical data and industry metrics to create insightful forecasts
- Use of best practice techniques to ensuring accurate and robust financial forecasts
- Working closely with our accounting, data science, growth, treasury, risk, licensing and other teams to ensure consistency in our work
- Creating and explaining analysis for ExCo, the Board, Regulators, Investors and other stakeholders
- Improving processes to be more robust/accurate/efficient
What you'll need
- Essential: A structured and logical approach to solving problems - this will be tested.
- Essential: Minimum of 2 years experience in financial modelling/analysis or data analysis or data transformation (Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Tech Startup etc.)
- Essential: 1:1 or 2:1 from top tier university
- Essential: Experience designing and building multiple large financial models for instance three statement models
- Essential: Highly intelligent with exceptional attention to detail
- Highly Desirable: Good SQL
- Highly Desirable: Experience in Bank modelling or Infrastructure modelling
- Desirable: Knowledge of banking regulations (Capital, Liquidity etc.)
- Desirable: Relevant professional qualification (CFA, ACA etc.)
- By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Company name: Revolut
Remote job title: Finance & Strategy Manager
Job tags: fintech, forex