Associate Payables Implementation Project Manager
Remote job description
The Fintech (Financial Technology) Team launches and runs new innovative business lines at ServiceTitan. We empower contractors to take the next leap forward with their business by streamlining technician interactions in the field and increasing business efficiency for the back office. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely dedicated to helping our customers while also expanding revenue and contributing to the overall growth of ServiceTitan. We are looking for talented and passionate future Titans who are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
The Associate Payables Implementation Project Manager is a strategic role at ServiceTitan, responsible for driving adoption and delivering a successful end-to-end journey for customers that opt to participate in ServiceTitan's integrated supply chain functionality. This role will become a subject matter expert in both the process/workflow as well as key ServiceTitan core product features related to the supply chain. Products/features are included, but not limited to: Pricebook, inventory, purchasing, accounts
Payable, and reporting.
What you'll do:
- Convey and demonstrate the value of integrated supply chain features and workflows to customers interested in learning more, and ultimately be responsible for driving adoption of these product(s)
- Act as a Project Manager for customers that have agreed to move forward with the product(s), ultimately driving a successful customer experience
- You will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of customers adopting this product, from the initial discovery through the final implementation of the product(s)
- This role will require you to provide guidance, set timelines, and encourage adherence/accountability for project milestones
- This role will require you to work cross-functionally with any internal and external stakeholders to ensure that customers go-live in a timely and organized manner, with an emphasis on customer experience as the top priority
- Specifically, you'll work with ServiceTitan customers to help them get the following to a viable state to utilize our Procurement workflow - Pricebook, Purchasing Module, Payables, Accounting Exports and possibly future state inventory assistance
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 3 years in a customer-facing role, preferably in a SaaS environment with a focus on Upsell, Customer Success or Project Management
- Ability to multitask and self manage against sales/adoption/activation goals while maintaining a focus on customer experience throughout their journey
- Knowledge/experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: supply chain operations, inventory management, procurement, accounts payable, accounting, fintech, Home/Commercial service operations, Plumbing/HVAC/Electrical supplies sales/distribution
- Strong communication skills, both internal and customer-facing
- Very proactive in communicating with prospective customers as well as customers in the implementation journey
- Very detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company name: ServiceTitan
Remote job title: Associate Payables Implementation Project Manager
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb