Accounts Receivable Representative
Exciting work from home opportunity with a company in the cannabis industry! Their culture combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit and the support and growth opportunities of a major corporation.
They are actively recruiting for a full-time Accounts Receivable Representative (Temp) to assist with delinquent customers. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be able to chat with a variety of people, and keep well organized in order to maintain communication with clients to ensure payments are made within a timely manner. The primary responsibilities will be to handle day-to-day receivables and keep communication organized within Salesforce.
- Communicating with delinquent customers to collect and arrange payments
- Documenting all collections activity in the customers file within SalesForce and other databases
- Updating client accounts based on payment or contact information
- Maintain collections within company's terms - expectation of emails and collection calls daily
- Maintain project records to ensure compliance with company policies
- Assist with relationship for 3rd party vendors
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Expert project management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Preferred background in customer-facing roles or accounting
- 1-2 years financial experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is ideal
- Proficiency in Zuroa billing is an added bonus
This company believes cannabis is good for the health and happiness of the world, and they help people find it. Whether you're new to cannabis and are curious about its benefits and effects, a medical marijuana patient seeking the right strains and products to help mitigate your illness, an adult consumer wanting to supplement your wellness regimen, or a cannabis enthusiast looking for the latest deals and potent finds, their website and apps are the bridge connecting millions of people with safe, legal access to the right cannabis products for them.
They're driving the industry towards a fully legal, regulated, and destigmatized future, but they need some talented, passionate, creative, and focused passengers to help get them there faster. Their teams love to collaborate, problem-solve, celebrate their wins, and learn from their missteps. Want to do those things with them? If you think you're the perfect fit for the above position, they'd love for you to join their crew!
$19 to $22 per hour DOE.
Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm Remote opportunity. Computer equipment provided. This role will last at least 1 month but could extend due to workload. This is a great foot in the door opportunity as company needs will be evaluated each month.Company DescriptionCampusPoint is a local recruiting company that specializes in entry-level and early-career roles. We recruit for contract positions that transition to long-term employment, and also for direct-placement roles, for our clients in Arizona, Oregon and Washington.
Accounts Receivable Representative (Temp)
Tags: finance and insurance