Product Marketing Intern
Remote job description
Starburst is on a mission to modernize data access & analytics. Our company was founded in an unusual way; with customers and revenue from the beginning! Our growth is already ahead of some of the most successful software start-ups, and we don't plan on slowing down.
We believe our opportunity is huge. Every large company in the world suffers from a data silo problem. Traditional data warehouse products approach the problem with old solutions that breed inefficiency and ultimately can't help business analysts run fast analytics on all their data.
Starburst provides a modern solution that addresses these data silo & speed of access problems. Starburst helps enterprises harness the value of open source Trino (formerly PrestoSQL), the fastest distributed query engine available today, by adding the tools and 24x7 support that meet the needs for big data access at scale. Ultimately, Starburst helps organizations run analytics anywhere to make better business decisions.
Starburst is looking for a creative, hardworking, and passionate Product Marketing Intern who wants to have an impact at a hyper-growth data and analytics company. In this role, you'll help support and contribute to our product marketing content strategy, work on competitive enablement materials, and a multitude of other content forms. Ideally looking for someone with technical content, product marketing or SaaS marketing experience at an enterprise software startup.
- Closely collaborate with marketing, product, enablement, and pre sales teams to support and develop market and competitive content
- Help perform internal content audit and establish library and centralized delivery system for internal audiences
- Support the launch and promotion of our new SaaS product
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from customer relationship management system (CRM) and integrate competitive data inputs into processes
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Administrative updating of branding consistency in competitive battlecards, briefs, and assets
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated team player and a willing learner with a "can-do" attitude and a strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, prior startup experience a huge plus
- Good understanding of the data and analytics landscape with an interest in emerging technologies
- Brownie points for prior experience with open source technologies, data & analytics technologies, or working knowledge of AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
Headquartered in Boston MA with offices in Warsaw and London and employees across Europe and the Americas, we are committed to hiring where the talent is.
Starburst Data, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Product Marketing Intern