Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies. We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
As one of our Engineering Interns, you will have the opportunity to have full deploy access and push code into production from day one. We keep our intern class small to ensure everyone has a dedicated mentor and we deeply value autonomy, so you will be given freedom to work with your mentor to find a project (or several) that interest you, while providing value to the larger team.
We are very excited to be offering internships across several of our engineering disciplines that will include Backend, Frontend, Machine Learning, and Mobile. During your time with us as an intern, you will get to work on one of our engineering teams to dig into how the lifecycle of engineering works at Iterable. As you settle into your team for the 12 weeks, you will get to participate in engineering events such as sprint reviews, engineering ceremonies, demo days, lunch & learns. The best part is you get to present your ongoing work in the team sprint reviews. There will also be time to connect with your fellow interns through Meet-ups and other fun social events with the teams.
How you will make an impact:
- Solving technical problems, including working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to plan and execute on your project
- Perform code optimization, cleanup, and reorganization in an effort to make the services robust and scalable.
In this role you'll get to:
- You're experienced in at least one programming language and can switch between multiple languages.
- You are interested in learning about creating and supporting great products.
You may work on:
- High-performance large-scale data processing
- Query compilation and optimization
- Machine learning pipelines for marketing engagement optimization and intelligent segmentation
- Software-as-a-Service platform
- Software frameworks for stability and performance testing
- Tech Stack: Scala, Java, Python, Spark; React Native, Android, and iOS for Mobile
Perks and benefits:
- All recognized Company Holidays during tenure(paid)
- Balance Day - first Friday off every month(paid)
- Daily lunch allowance($10/day, reimburse thru app)
- Complete laptop workstation(shipped directly to you)
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.