Remote job description
Clio is more than just a tech company–we are a global leader that is transforming the legal experience for all by bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice
We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator to join our IT team in Burnaby, Calgary or Toronto. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
The IT team's mission is foundational to how we get work done at Clio, our team has a meaningful and lasting impact. We're focused on facilitating the best possible experience for our Clio talent, providing the right tools at the right time to further Clio's mission of changing the practice of law, for good. We're driven by automation and love building our own solutions when we can't find an existing one that fits.
A day in your life might look like:
- Identifying opportunities for automation, and building out solutions using a combination of custom code and Okta Workflows.
- Designing and deploying supporting infrastructure in AWS using technology such as Kubernetes and Terraform.
- Maintaining and improving our Identity and Access Management platform (Okta).
- Pairing and mentoring other members of both the IT Systems and IT Services teams.
- Assisting in ticket escalations as needed.
- Continually grow and strive to push technical boundaries.
- Assist in researching and deploying new tools or platforms.
What you may have:
- 2+ years in a Systems Admin role in a hybrid environment (macOS + Windows).
- Familiarity with common SaaS applications such as Okta, Google Workplace, Slack, etc.
- Understanding of core IAM (Identity and Access Management) concepts such as SSO/SAML (Single Sign-On), SCIM, OICD.
- Familiarity with at least two of the following languages:
- Experience in cloud providers and architecture such as AWS.
- Proficient in macOS deployment and management tools - Jamf, Munki, AutoPKG.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience building automations related to Identity and Access Management, especially with Okta.
- Experience deploying applications using modern stacks - Kubernetes, CI, CD.
- Experience with using Aruba Central based network equipment.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
Job title: Systems Administrator at Clio (Vancouver, BC, Canada) (allows remote)
Job tags: python, ruby on rails, aws, bash, golang, sysadmin