Senior Windows System Adminstrator
Remote job description
About Nortridge Software
Nortridge Software is a privately owned loan servicing software company. Nortridge's mission is to create the most flexible loan servicing software that offers loan servicing operations from origination to collections and reporting. For over 20 years, Nortridge has been empowering organizations that are redefining the lending industry. Our software is the engine that will drive the lending platforms of the future.
Nortridge maintains a start-up culture and atmosphere; while having the financial stability of well-established companies. Everyone's ideas are heard. Every employee's contribution makes an impact and is duly recognized.
About the job
We are looking for a candidate who can manage our Windows systems from design and engineering to the day-to-day maintenance tasks to keep the environment healthy. The position will support the production environment for the customers using our hosted platform and private cloud offerings. The candidate should be versed in best practices and industry standards. The position is ideal for someone with a minimum of 5 years of experience working as a systems engineer/administrator. Travel will infrequently be required (typically 1-2 times per year).
Essential Job Functions
- Deploy and manage Windows servers
- Deploy virtual machines in a VMware environment
- Manage Web Servers farms running IIS
- Active Directory work, including group policy, security groups
- Troubleshoot server hardware issues
- Create documentation and processes for building and maintaining systems
- Assist with the monitoring platform
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
Company name: Nortridge Software
Remote job title: Senior Windows System Adminstrator at Nortridge Software (Lake Forest, CA) (allows remote)
Job tags: sysadmin, vmware