Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Remote job description
Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Remote
One of the leading FinTech firms is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer. This person would ensure the reliability and scalability of their SaaS products.
- Design and support CI / CD pipelines.
- Implement infrastructure and application monitoring and alerting.
- Optimize and scale application performance.
- Propose, evaluate, and integrate new solutions.
- Automate the environment including operational runbooks.
- 5+ years' experience in DevOps / SRE function.
- Strong working background with Kubernetes - clusters, monitoring, etc.
- Ability to write code in an object-oriented language.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Background implementing production performance, availability, and scalability monitoring.
Please apply with an updated resume or reach out to Emily at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Company: Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Job title: Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) at Huxley Banking & Financial Services (Dallas, TX) (allows remote)