Senior Manager, Sales Systems & Tools
Remote job description
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we're building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you're ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There's no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work?"whether it's from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop?"while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
We are hiring a Senior Manager, Sales Systems & Tools to lead our efforts to ensure that Instacart's Brand Partnerships team has the tools and processes in place to rapidly scale the Sales organization and the overall Ads business. This role will be responsible for the overall vision, architecture, and iteration of end-to-end sales systems and tools that enable efficient and transparent sales processes and will involve cross-functional engagement between sales leadership, sales training & enablement, business analytics, engineering, product, and more.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Own the end to end vision, workflows, and general architecture of systems and tools used by business stakeholders to drive efficiency, transparency, and collaboration.
- Work with key stakeholders across the Sales organization to collect business requirements, user stories, understand the sales motion, prioritize work, and build a vision for the end state of tooling at Instacart.
- Lead the team in large-scale change as needed
- Bring on new tools as needed in partnership with cross functional partner teams, responsible for end to end process including: conducting needs analysis, running RFP and price negotiations, managing Sales-facing implementation, documentation, and training (in partnership with cross functional teams), project managing improvements & ongoing maintenance
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role. Experience with digital advertising a plus
- Extensive experience with Salesforce in the context of Business Development or Sales
- Experience building and managing development and administration teams with outsized company impact
- Experience launching new systems/tools including: conducting needs analysis, running RFP and price negotiations, managing implementation and rollout
- Experience in change management across large, distributed organizations
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities with high attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness
- Quantitative problem-solving skills and proficiency in Google Sheets or MS Excel (Salesforce CRM Analytics experience preferred)
- Strong written & verbal communication with the ability to express complex topics clearly & easily
- An interest in working in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment with changing responsibilities, and a willingness to lend a helping hand wherever it's needed
Instacart provides highly market-competitive compensation and benefits in each location where our employees work. This role is remote and the base pay range for a successful candidate is dependent on their permanent work location. Please review our Flex First remote work policy here.
Offers may vary based on many factors, such as candidate experience and skills required for the role. Additionally, this role is eligible for a new hire equity grant as well as annual refresh grants. Please read more about our benefits offerings here.
For US based candidates, the base pay ranges for a successful candidate are listed below.
OR, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, RI, VT, DC, PA, VA, CO, TX, IL, HI
All other states
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Company name: Instacart
Remote job title: Senior Manager, Sales Systems & Tools
Job tags: business development, RFP, project management