Senior DevOps Engineer to create the best development experience for start-up
Remote job description
Our client and partner, a top name on the retail and wholesale market, wants to be able to react even more flexibly and efficiently to rapid market changes in the future, and also be able to satisfy increasingly complex customer requirements. With that goal in mind, the company is establishing the largest multi-partner customer loyalty program on the Austrian market.
Now, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer, who will have the chance to accompany a setup with a startup character. In this role, you will work together with architects and developers to create the best possible development experience.
- Senior experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Kubernetes and Cloud ops experience;
- Knowledge of Python/Go for scripting and cloud functions;
- GitOps know-how;
- Experience with Terraform, VM automation;
- Willingness to learn and grow;
- Good English language skills.
What we offer:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Job title: Senior DevOps Engineer to create the best development experience for start-up at Pentalog () (allows remote)
Job tags: kubernetes, cloud, python, golang, terraform