Senior DevOps Engineer, Azure
Sailpoint Technologies, Inc.
Remote job description
SailPoint is the Worldwide Leader for Enterprise-Class IAM (Identity and Access Management). We minimize risk and maximize business growth by managing access to data and resources across our client's enterprise. We do it effectively and securely for every person who interacts with our client's organization—any user, on any device, anywhere in the world.
We were first to recognize that companies could benefit from an approach to identity that addresses both IT and business priorities. We developed a unique, risk-based model and leveraged that approach for everything from compliance to user provisioning. Then we followed that with the industry's first solution for truly extending enterprise identity management to applications in the cloud.
Today, we offer comprehensive products that can handle enterprise IAM on-premises or as a cloud-based service. This gives you the freedom to choose the best solution for your current needs, while at the same time establishing a clear path for future growth.
The ideal candidate on the DevOps team will be a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced job, thrives on problem solving, and is committed to delivering seamless product availability to large enterprises around the world.
- Build and maintain a resilient, secure, and efficient SaaS application platform to meet established SLAs
- Automate build, test, and deployment for distributed, fault-tolerant infrastructure
- Monitoring and incident response for distributed applications
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Utilize a combination of open-source and custom software to solve product challenges
- Design and implement IP Networking in VPC environment
- Drive improvement to operational practices and procedures
- Write and maintain architectural, stakeholder, and policy documentation
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance, such as ISO, SOX, SSAE 16, etc.
Background & Experience:
- 5+ years Experience in 24x7 production operations for a SaaS or cloud service provider
- Experience with Azure Iaas and PaaS offerings (Key Vault, App Gateways, Azure Monitor, etc.)
- Container orchestration and management platforms (Kubernetes, AKS, Docker)
- Server and application monitoring (Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Azure Monitor)
- Deploying and managing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- System programming skills in Go, Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting .Net applications
- Familiar with CI/CD practices and tools (Git, Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Strong understanding of *nix system and networking concepts
- Understanding of distributed, event-based messaging architectures (Azure Event Hub, Azure Service Bus, Kafka, etc.)
- Interpersonal and team skills - ability to implement process and influence engineers who are not direct reports.
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline, or equivalent experience
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Summary
Company: Sailpoint Technologies, Inc.
Job title: Senior DevOps Engineer, Azure at Sailpoint Technologies, Inc. (Austin, TX) (allows remote)
Job tags: azure, asp.net, saas, golang, python