Senior DevOps Engineer
Remote job description
Our 100% remote team of 400+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Senior-level experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, ELB)
- Strong background in Linux and Mongo Atlas administration
- Experience deploying Kubernetes in a production environment
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins or CircleCi Infrastructure as code (we use Terraform)
- Experience with requirement gathering and presentation to executives
- English fluency, verbal and written Professional, empathic, team player
- Problem solver, proactive, go-getter
See what the latest hires at Clevertech are saying about why they joined and if Clevertech was fulfilling their promise to them.
Why Clevertech is an amazing place to work at
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will: Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior level developers Work on projects that allow you to use cutting edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery The result? We produce meaningful work and we are truly proud and excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.