Senior DevOps Engineer
Remote job description
Fullscript's purpose ? helping people get better ? is core to everything we do. We've created a virtual dispensing solution that supports practitioners as they support millions of patients across North America with the industry's best supplements. That said, our purpose extends well beyond our platform. Helping people get better drives our business decisions and how we support our own teammates.
We're seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer for our team. The DevOps team at Fullscript is responsible for all aspects of both software delivery and technical operations. We do everything from writing developer tooling, building new infrastructure, monitoring platform health and issue troubleshooting. We do our best to provide top-quality service and support to our external and internal customers. At the same time, we love exploring new technologies and seeing how we can leverage them.
Basically, we love all aspects of software - how it's written, how it runs, even how it fails.
What you'll do
- Build a speedy code delivery pipeline from MacBook to production that is both dev friendly and enforces best practices around testing, security, data migrations and issue ownership
- You will be part of the decision making team selecting what services and software we build around
- Help scale out our operations infrastructure in a secure and reproducible way
Experience you bring to the table
- CI / CD pipelines and tools (GitLab, Travis, Jenkins)
- Containers & Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Software package management (Bundler, NPM, apt)
- Scripting (BASH, Ruby)
- Cloud infrastructure management tools (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation)
- Linux / Unix systems management
- Software development (Golang, Ruby)
Additional experience we're looking for in a senior engineer
- Designing and maintaining an overall system architecture.
- Understanding how disparate systems interact
- Measuring and tracking environment health and performance over time
- Identifying single points of failure and propose solutions to increase redundancy
- Disaster recovery planning
- We would also love to learn about your approach to mentoring more junior team members
What we can offer you
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript's RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office ? whether that's in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check
Job title: Senior DevOps Engineer (Canada Remote) at Fullscript () (allows remote)
Job tags: ruby on rails, aws, kubernetes