Security Governance Manager
Remote job description
Ankorstore is an ecosystem that enables independent brands and retailers to thrive.
We're on a mission to rewild retail and restore it to its natural order by empowering brands and retailers to grow freely, embrace their creativity, and stay competitive.
Our platform harnesses the power of technology to create a mutually beneficial community that reinvents the way brands and retailers work together.
With decades of experience in retail and building marketplaces, in 2019 the Ankorstore founding team knew it was time to create a global wholesale solution to swing the balance in favor of independents and return them to their rightful place - at the centre of their communities.
Just two short years later, we've grown to a team of over 650 employees operating across seven offices worldwide, and we'll grow even more in 2022. After fundraising in January 2022, taking our total funding to ?365 million, Ankorstore is thrilled to have achieved "unicorn" status in just two years.
We're scaling fast and looking to grow our team with world-class candidates to support our vision of rewilding retail!
The Security Governance Manager will work alongside their security team to identify the organization's top risks and the behaviors that manage those risks. They will be responsible for developing and managing a continuous risk management program to effectively evaluate risk to the company, prepare governance policies, train and communicate with the workforce to exhibit secure behaviors.
Why is this role important to Ankorstore?
People have become the top drivers of incidents and breaches today, and yet most companies still approach security from a purely technical perspective. The role will be key in enabling the company to bridge that gap and address the human side also. Moreover, by advancing a risk driven program, we will be able to identify gaps in our program and focus efforts on important issues that are also metrics driven.
- Oversight of security policies, security training, and awareness programs
- Security risk framework and methodology
- Coordinates Internal audits
- Obtains and manages market-relevant Security Certifications
- Produces Security Assurance Metrics
- Assesses and promotes security concerns, industry trends, and changing regulatory requirements and appropriately adjusts the scope to accommodate these changes
- Creative thinker
- Good level of english
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in third party oversight, risk and relationship management.
- Experience in producing and promoting Security Policies
- Advanced project management, data analysis and reporting ability; with a good understanding of supporting technologies (applications, reporting tools, and data presentation)
- Experience with implementing Security Awareness Programs
- Why you should join Ankorstore
- It's a once in a life-time opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European startups
- Our mission-driven team is backed by proven VC funds (Tiger Global, Bain Capital)
- We have strong values, and international culture and work in English only
- Our environment is highly dynamic, we're scaling quickly and currently at a stage where you will be able to shape the future of the organization
- We have strong people-investment values and offer many exciting career opportunities, locally and internationally.
- Our compensation and benefits are competitive in the market* We offer the possibility to work remotely, in the office or hybrid across many countries in Europe
- We encourage continuous learning & growth and give unlimited access to the e-learning platform Udemy
- Recruitment process
- 1st call with the Talent Acquisition Partner
- 2nd call with the Technical Team
- 3rd call with the Engineering Manager
You've read all this way but you're missing a skill or two? No problem, it's our job to up-skill you to take your career to the next level. What we're trying to say is, don't be afraid to apply if you don't tick all the boxes.
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Company name: Ankorstore
Remote job title: Security Governance Manager
Job tags: marketplace, smb