Remote job description
Remote is THE global platform that enables companies to employ people anywhere in the world, taking away all legal and compliance complexities. Remote handles global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance for businesses big and small. (read more about how it works).
We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. We value kindness, ownership and team collaboration. You can check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
Remote is fully remote (ah!) and we love Working Async. This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone. The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.
The team you'll be joining: 33 engineers, spanning across Frontend, Backend, SRE and QA. We're organised into product teams composed with engineers, designers, product managers, operations and finance, each dedicated to achieving the same goals in a specific domain.
Must have (professional experience):
- Performing offensive security testing on applications and networks using automated scanning tools
- Manual white-box and black-box application testing
- Knowledge of Security in a Cloud context (AWS)
Nice to have
- Experience with 1 back-end programming language (Elixir, Clojure, Java, Nodejs, Python, etc)
- Knowledge of Security in DevOps-aware company (CI/CD, infrastructure as code, asynchronous SDLC)
- Kubernetes and Container security
- Experience with SIEM tooling
- Experience in fraud detection and prevention
- Experience running Phishing campaigns and other Social engineering techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Remote work culture
- You and your family come first! Unlimited paid time off.
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable
- Good salary and company options
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- (async) Application is reviewed by your future hiring manager
- Interview with our recruiter
- Interview with your future manager
- (async) infrastructure exercise (you're not expected to spend more than 2 - 4 hours)
- Interview with our CTO
- Interview with the team (without any manager in the call so you can really get to know the people and ask all you want to ask)
- (async) Offer
Job title: Security Engineer