Remote job description
ComplyAdvantage is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, passionate, tech-loving Salesforce professional to take on a critical role supporting the Head of RevOps within the commercial team. This role can be based remotely from anywhere in Romania.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 260 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
Professional Requirements & Qualities
The ideal candidate will have:
An analytical background/demonstrable aptitude for problem-solving
Great stakeholder management
Excellent time and project management skills
Attention to detail
- Minimum of 2+ years experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification (preferred)
- Additional Salesforce certifications (highly desirable)
- Smart, ambitious, and motivated
- Passionate self-starter that is self-directed and able to execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others
- Hungry to get stuck in and work with all levels of the team to drive the organisation forward
What the job entails
Responsible for managing the ComplyAdvantage Salesforce instance that includes: Pardot, Sales Cloud, CPQ, & Service Cloud
Key responsibilities include:
- Advising on Salesforce strategy & implementation
- Developing Salesforce health checks & internal development roadmap
- Offering technical advice to internal stakeholders
- Building solutions to Salesforce related challenges
- Supporting internal customers in their day-to-day use of Salesforce
- Supporting the implementation of best practices to build a world-class Salesforce instance that enables the commercial organisation to scale smoothly and rapidly
- Work with our highly trusted external Salesforce Consultants to scope & deliver on new projects as required
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel, G-Suite or similar tools (Google Sheets, Open Office etc.)
- Good attention to detail, with a methodological approach to data
- Fluent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strive for continuous improvement - you try new things, take risks, and embrace failure!
- Do whatever it takes - you care about doing a great job
- Are results-driven - you focus on the goals and are hungry to win.
- Work well in a team - you appreciate that we compete as a team, and win (or lose) as a team.
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
- Medical Insurance - Regina Maria
- Meal tickets - 15 RON / day
- Training budget - 2000 pounds/year (prorated)
Work From Home policy
Unlimited holiday policy
Job title: Salesforce Administrator
Job tags: regulation, saas / subscription