Product Security Tech Lead
Remote job description
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is looking for a Product Security Technical Lead to lead a multi-disciplinary organization focused on building a strong Product Security foundation.
In this role you will create a vision and implementation for security across all products within the Robinhood portfolio. We do this by taking a customer-centric approach, and define our customers as Users, Product Developers, and other teams within Privacy & Security.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Provide product security expertise and technical direction for product security initiatives defined by the business
- Oversee efforts to conduct product security risk assessment and risk response processes
- Provide guidance and support to product development teams throughout the product development lifecycle on a variety of security requirements
- Build strong partnerships with counterparts in core engineering, operations, legal, and compliance
- 10+ years of experience in Product Security
- Technical expert in the Product Security domain, with experience consulting other teams on best practices
- A history of building high performing teams in the Security space, in particular Product Security
- Experience in the Financial Technology domain
- Experience building teams from the ground up, defining charters, roadmaps, and recruiting early team members
- Experience with InfraSec
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Job title: Product Security Tech Lead
Job tags: analytics, mobile, transaction fees