Product Security Engineer
Remote job description
PayPay is looking for a Product Security Engineer to work on our payment system to deliver the best payment experience for our customers.
- Security architecture reviews of existing and upcoming projects.
- Acting as both a builder and a breaker by creating tools to help engineers write more secure code and performing penetration tests of public and internal applications.
- Working in a fast paced environment where projects and prioritization may change frequently, security will always remain.
- Participate in setting up a Bug Bounty program, writing proof of concepts, assessing risk, communication with external reporters.
- Implementing and maintaining technologies for security, such as vulnerability testing, logging, monitoring and incident responses.
Tech Stack We select the best combination of tech at times.
| Python, Golang
| MySQL/AuoraDB, DynamoDB, ELK, Kafka, Redis, TiDB
| AWS, GCP, TCP Networking, SSL/TLS, Key Management Systems, Certificate Authorities
|Snyk, SonarQube, Dome9
- 3+ years of experience as a Security Engineer.
- Experience with Linux internals and hardening
- Must have experience in programming languages and frameworks such as Python and Bash
- Comfortable with identifying and advising on remediation for Application Security vulnerabilities
- Up to date with the latest developments in security
- Development of Proof of Concept exploits
- CVE Contributions
- Open Source tools contributions
- Published papers / blogs / articles
- Application Review (1-2 weeks)
- HR and Team will review your resume
- Coding Test will be sent via Hirevue system
- It takes 3-4 hours (max) to complete
- If you need to extend the due date, please contact HR
- 2-3 rounds of online interview(s)
- Live Coding could be requested
- Please make sure the reason you applied to PayPay (Why Fintech? Why Startup? Why PayPay?)
- Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we cannot sponsor working VISA to Japan. However as a temporary solution, you may be able to start working with us as an individual contractor. Please discuss with your recruiter about this opportunity.
- Once the COVID-19's over, we will ask all employees in overseas to relocate to Japan. We will fully support your relocation.
[Corporate Blog] https://about.paypay.ne.jp/corporate-blog
[Product Blog] https://blog.paypay.ne.jp
Company: PayPay Corporation.
Job title: Product Security Engineer (Full-Remote in Japan*) at PayPay Corporation. (Tokyo, Japan) (allows remote)
Job tags: security, devsecops, ctf, spring