Remote job description
Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We're the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it's still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you'll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
The Wiz Principal Architects are a highly skilled team of infosec and cloud practitioners with a diverse background focused primarily on the success of our prospects and customers in seeing value in and deploying the Wiz platform.
In this position you will work with industry leading technology on some of the most exciting and high scale cloud security projects on the globe. If this gets your blood pumping, we are off to a good start. Keep reading.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with Field Sales, CS, PM, Marketing and R&D organizations to maintain alignment and ensure coordinated efforts across the sales process.
- Provide technical and business-relevant feedback into Product Management based on field engagements to improve Wiz's position and value messaging to prospects and clients.
- Collaborate with Wiz sales teams on strategic opportunities in demonstrating the business and technical value of the Wiz platform.
- Assist SEs and prospects during the POC process with advanced use cases and troubleshooting.
- Lead regular thought leadership sessions with the field teams sharing insights and approaches derived through customer engagement to improve our field team's effectiveness.
- Deliver the Wiz Roadmap to various audiences including C-Level Executives.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Strong technical background with a solid understanding of core IT, InfoSec, Cloud, and DevOps concepts.
- Proven skillset and experience with a career path focused on public cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- SME level knowledge of Kubernetes and containers with the ability to architect and troubleshoot complex environments.
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) solutions such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or ARM templates.
- Ability to lead conversations focused on various audiences including technical, business, and executive level.
- Be passionate regarding continuous self-improvement and learning to maintain technical leadership.
- A keen sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience and ability to code in one or more of the following languages: Go, Python, Rust.
If your experience is close but doesn't fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Company name: Wiz
Remote job title: Principal Architect
Job tags: CloudFormation, GCP, State & Local
location or timezone
categoryDevOps and SysAdmin
posted71 days ago