Remote job description
Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch we love what we do, but more importantly we are building something that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
Growing and refining our product depends wholly on a group of bright folks based all over the globe who proudly call themselves Pitchers. We have grown from 50 to 110 in the past year and are working on increasingly complex problems which require a growing suite of tools and platforms to solve.
As IT Administrator on our Security & Infrastructure Team, you'll be in charge of improving and developing a robust access control system for all the different tools and platforms used by Pitchers. You will take ownership of our internal infrastructure, a ticketing system for support requests, streamline device management, and other projects which ensure that Pitch continues to run as a well-oiled transnational ship.
What you'll get to do...
- Manage accounts and services for Pitchers based around the world. This includes G-Suite, Slack, Amplitude, Github, and many others SaaS application we use.
- Own the IT onboarding and offboarding process for new and departing Pitchers.
- Configuring and setting up new services we onboard.
- Monitoring events for suspicious activities.
- Define a mobile device management program for our remote devices fleet.
- Implement strict Access Control roles and processes around accounts and services.
This role is a great fit for you if you bring...
- Expertise in administering tools like GSuite or similar (e.g. Office 365), Github, and others.
- Familiarity with Linux and macOS.
- Some scripting development (Bash/Python) experience.
- Prior experience working in a remote company as a huge bonus.
- We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
Job title: IT Administrator
Job tags: business services, saas / subscription