Remote job description
Ankorstore is an ecosystem that enables independent brands and retailers to thrive.
We're on a mission to rewild retail and restore it to its natural order by empowering brands and retailers to grow freely, embrace their creativity, and stay competitive.
Our platform harnesses the power of technology to create a mutually beneficial community that reinvents the way brands and retailers work together.
With decades of experience in retail and building marketplaces, in 2019 the Ankorstore founding team knew it was time to create a global wholesale solution to swing the balance in favor of independents and return them to their rightful place - at the centre of their communities.
Just two short years later, we've grown to a team of over 650 employees operating across seven offices worldwide, and we'll grow even more in 2022. After fundraising in January 2022, taking our total funding to ?365 million, Ankorstore is thrilled to have achieved "unicorn" status in just two years.
We're scaling fast and looking to grow our team with world-class candidates to support our vision of rewilding retail!
The responsibility of a DevSecOps engineer is to develop automated security capabilities leveraging best of breed tools and processes to inject security into the DevOps pipeline. This includes leadership in key DevSecOps areas such as vulnerability management, monitoring and logging, security operations, security testing, and application security.
Why is this role important to Ankorstore?
DevSecOps is a natural and necessary response to the bottleneck effect I experienced early on when trying to implement solutions at the infrastructure level. To address these issues, the goal is to have someone who could bridge the traditional gaps between IT and security while ensuring fast, safe delivery of applications and business functionality.
- Identify and help mitigate security issues, misconfigurations, and vulnerabilities related to our infrastructure
- Implement new, and update existing security measures for the protection of our infrastructure
- Contribute in creating a log ingestion platform for security analytics and identification of tactics, techniques, and patterns of attackers
- Contribute to the implementation and production of detection rules
- Develop, evangelize, and monitor the adoption of sound cloud security practices
- Play a key role in the security incident response process
- Creative thinker
- Good level of english
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in cloud security, systems security, or site-reliability including engineering pipeline development (i.e GitHub Actions, GitLab)
- Demonstrated experience with running systems at scale
- Proficiency to communicate over a text-based medium (Slack, Jira, Email) and can succinctly document technical details in English.
- Experience implementing log analysis platforms such as Splunk, ELK, BigQuery, etc
- Experience with GCP or AWS
- Experience with one or more programming languages
- Technical knowledge of systems in a multi-tenant, cloud environment
As these are very tough and uncertain times, we would like to extend our full support to the Ukrainian refugees seeking relocation in Europe, by offering an attractive salary package including covering relocation and visa costs.
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Company name: Ankorstore
Remote job title: DevSecOps Engineer
Job tags: marketplace, smb