DevOps Engineer Chennai
Remote job description
At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We're harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Tekion is looking for talented Engineers who want to be part of building the next-generation business applications on the cloud. An engineer will use his/her passion and expertise in creating world-class products. He/she will collaborate with the product and engineering teams and development managers to create the business application of the future.
- Design, implement, and maintain the infrastructure for the Tekion platform hosted on AWS Cloud
- Automate any manual process across deployment, monitoring, or audit-related functions
- Implement monitoring solutions to assess the health of the infrastructure
- Ensure we are releasing code safely, securely, and frequently. Work with developers to optimize applications for performance and scale
- 2 - 6 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong scripting skills like python, bash
- Strong Experience in designing Cloud Infrastructure at AWS
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code services like CloudFormation Terraform etc.
- Experience with CI/CD systems like Jenkins
- Experience with monitoring tools like TICK stack, Cloudwatch, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in infrastructure as code like chef, ansible
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Generous stock options
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Work with some of the brightest minds from Silicon Valley's most dominant and successful companies
- Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Company name: Tekion
Remote job title: DevOps Engineer Chennai