Remote job description
Scalable Path is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on a client project. his is a remote, full-time position. The client is also open to candidates who are available part-time.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is an analytics and marketing company located in New Jersey. Our product team builds business intelligence, analytics and admin tools for primarily pharma/healthcare customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You'll be responsible for:
- Setting up hosting architecture
- Maintaining and improving DevOps infrastructure
- Making sure deployments (CI/CD) run smoothly
- Executing automated tests (they use Cypress)
Note: The MongoDB and MySQL instances are managed by the hosting provider, so advanced management skills are not required.
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be reporting to Product manager and work with a remote team of full stack devs, QA and DevOps There is an existing daily meeting at 9:30am America/New York (-04:00) EDT.
START DATE: As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION: 3-6 months
There is a possibility for the engagement to go longer if things work out well
Someone who is expert in AWS and has some experience with Azure could probably do the job.
- Azure (Must have)
- Kubernetes (Must have)
- Docker (Must have)
- Spoken English (Must have)
- Written English (Must have)
- Automated Testing (Strongly preferred)
- Architecture (Strongly preferred)
- MySQL Management (Strongly preferred)
- Technical Design (Strongly preferred)
- MongoDB Management (Nice to have)
- AWS (Nice to have)
Company name: Scalable Path
Remote job title: DevOps Engineer at Scalable Path () (allows remote)
Job tags: azure, kubernetes, docker