Remote job description
Our partner & client, Europe's leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals, stocks and others is searching for a DevOps Engineer to ramp up its team of professionals. This leading FinTech with Austrian roots with 2+ million platform users, provides the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will become an Agile-driven team member, working closely with developers to implement and support the continuous integration, in order to ensure stable and reliable releases for the client's cryptocurrency platform. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the container-based microservice infrastructure, to improve the availability and resilience of our services. For this role, you will need motivation and knowledge in the latest cloud technologies, like Terraform and Kubernetes, to create a scalable and solid architecture.
- Develop tools and improve systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance the system and develop new features;
- Enhance the terraform codebase and infrastructure pipeline to support rapid feature delivery;
- Monitor and upgrade the systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security.
- Highly skilled in Linux Administration and AWS based infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, etc.);
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes/ECS and Terraform;
- Previous work with GitLab CI/CD, CircleCI, Travis CI, Bitbucket Pipelines or similar;
- Experience in building and maintaining real-time application monitoring with deep knowledge of troubleshooting hotspots;
- Familiarity with scripting in Bash or Python;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Company name: Pentalog
Remote job title: DevOps Engineer - FinTech Unicorn dealing in cryptocurrency (Agility included) at Pentalog (allows remote)
Job tags: linux, aws, docker, bash