Remote job description
At actio, we are committed to helping people improve their well-being through the development of healthy habits. Actio sessions are hard to skip we call all participants which helps further our goal of pulling people out of their daily routine in order to engage them with high-quality and well-designed experiences.
Our core technology must orchestrate dynamic audio/video calls which change depending on the class requirements. After the initial launch of the product in December 2020, we're evolving our technical setup from different angles: moving towards SOA, increasing reliability and visibility into the performance of our services. To support this transition, we're looking for a DevOps engineer.
About the job
- Own and improve our current AWS/Terraform setup
- Drive improvements in CI/CD, monitoring & alerting
- Spread DevOps best-practices & share knowledge with other developers
- Developing features as part of the team, working together with Product, Design, Mobile and Web Engineers
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with one of the following cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Hands-on experience with at least one infrastructure-as-code tool: Terraform, Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with designing and building REST APIs on Python + Django & DRF stack
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in monitoring, incident handling and 24x7
- Testing sessions with actio coaches
- Remote work is an option (timezone: CET/CEST, GMT+1)
- Salary range: 60k-88k? gross per year (depending on seniority)
Company name: Actio
Remote job title: DevOps Engineer at Actio (Berlin, Germany) (allows remote)
Job tags: python, golang, aws, terraform, ci/cd