Remote job description
Bitso is Latin America's leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology. Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It's time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
What we value:
- Passion for Bitso's mission.
- Thriving in a fully-remote, asynchronous work model
- English level
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Have experience with AWS infrastructure - AWS Lambda, AWS Aurora, EC2, VPC, EKS, etc.
- Experience running Kubernetes in production.
- Experience Terraform, Jenkins, Spinnaker.
- Experience with Linux Adminstration
- English language proficiency.
Additionally, it would be nice if you:
- Coding in a wide variety of languages, we prefer python, go and java
- Have experience with Database administration
- Have experience manage on premises datacenters
- Have good networkingunderstanding (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, firewalls)
- Act as a mentor within the team and with other functions
- Are passionate about cryptocurrencies and fintech.
- Design and develop fault tolerant, reliable, scalable and secure production infrastructure.
- Develop systems and tools to enable hands-off deployment and management of production software.
- Propose and implement solutions as and when problems arise.
- Guide engineers on the creation of Docker, Scripts, Terraform, Jenkins, K8s resources, etc.
- Own and implement robust monitoring and alerting solutions to identify issues proactively.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You'll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful
- Salary: We pay very competitively in the countries where we operate, based on sophisticated high-tech markets
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office.
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
DevOps Engineer at Bitso () (allows remote)
Tags: aws, jenkins, python