Cloud Engineer Focus Linux, Network and Security
Remote job description
As a Cloud Engineer with a focus on Linux, network and security, you will be a permanent member of our admin team at auxmoney.
It is a smaller team consisting of system administrators who are accompanied by an Agile Coach and report directly to our VP Engineering. The team is solely responsible for topics such as the support and optimisation of our ?UNIX / LINUX systems in AWS or the implementation of Continuous Integration and Delivery. There is a close cooperation with our other software developers. In our admin team you will have the opportunity to develop and establish new solutions and optimise existing ways of working.
What you can expect:
- Together with your colleagues, you will support and optimise our UNIX / LINUX systems in AWS
- Develop and optimise cloud security solutions in terms of logging, monitoring and alerting and automate security controls
- Plan and optimise the architecture of our infrastructure within the AWS Cloud together with your colleagues
- Design and manage our AWS infrastructure with a focus on security controls and services
- Implement and optimise cloud security solutions in AWS
- Setup, operate and secure our Kubernetes clusters
- You will support and improve the monitoring of our infrastructure and integrate new systems into our SIEM solution
- Work closely with software developers to design and implement processes for automated software distribution (Continuous Integration and Delivery)
- Quick reaction and analysis in case of potential security incidents
- Maximum flexibility - you can work from our modern head office or nationwide from wherever works best for you
- Several years of professional experience in the operation of Linux-based server systems, preferably Debian / Ubuntu
- You support the continuous development with your innovative ideas and technical know-how
- Experience in working with AWS security and compliance services such as CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Config, Control Tower
- Experience with setup and operation of Kubernetes (EKS)
- Experience in planning secure networks (VPC, VPN, etc.)
- Practical experience of AWS services and container technologies
- Experience with "Infrastructure-as-Code" as well as routine in dealing with Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with (automated) software updates is an advantage, but not a must-have
- Basic knowledge of database administration of MySQL or PostgreSQL in RDS
- You have an analytical, detailed and solution-oriented mentality
- You are highly motivated and results-oriented, and you also rise to complex challenges.
- You communicate fluently in English, German is a plus
What we offer:
- Free choice of operating system / hardware - You can work with Linux, MacOS or Windows on a laptop or MacBook
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours and generous home office arrangements so you can be agile in any situation
- You'll find ergonomic workstations for your days in the office
- Short decision-making processes so that you can work independently at all times
- Plenty of room for creativity and development, including an annual development budget, so that we can all grow together
- Fun is not to be missed either. We offer numerous events and parties!
- Train ticket or parking space? We subsidise your choice of mobility
- Do you like to exercise? With us you can take part in free sporting activities or simply take out a discounted membership at Fitness First or Urban Sports Club
- We also think about your future. We offer subsidies for company pension schemes
- Further offers to suit your individual life situation (parents, travel enthusiasts...)
- Apply for this position
You are passionate about agile work and would like to create every day differently? Then you are exactly right with us! We are auxmoney - one of the most successful Fintech companies in Germany and the largest credit marketplace in Continental Europe. Private and institutional investors invest directly in pre-approved loans via auxmoney.
As a company, we combine the start-up mentality with the security of a successful Grown-Up. Together we work in our offices in D?sseldorf, Budapest, Dublin and M?laga.
Thanks to flat hierarchies and a diversity of creative and development opportunities, you can achieve excellent results on your own responsibility and work on exciting projects. You can simplify processes and products and thus actively shape auxmoney as a company in a sustainable manner.
- Regardless of whether you are an intern or a manager: everyone makes a valuable contribution at auxmoney.
- You are also welcome to visit us on our social media channels to gain a better impression of us.
Company name: Auxmoney
Remote job title: Cloud Engineer Focus Linux, Network and Security
Job tags: marketplace, fintech, lending