Application Security Engineer
Remote job description
About the team
We're building one of the best Information Security teams to make Revolut the safest place to keep your money - and that's where you come in. We need highly responsible and detail-oriented people to help support the Information Security function.
About the role
- We're looking for Application Security Engineers to sit within our Information Security team (Krakow or remotely within Poland).
- The strongest candidates will be able to demonstrate their passion with bug bounty findings, community talks, certifications, and/or blog posts on their interests and research.
What you'll be doing:
- Performing source code reviews across Revolut's projects.
- Performing web and mobile application security testing.
- Being involved in the design phase of the Software Development Life Cycle, embedding the security architecture principles.
- Thinking of and implementing new ways to automate and improve security across the business.
What you'll need
- More than 3 years of experience in the information security field
- Experience performing security testing, e.g. code review and web application security testing
- Experience with Java, Swift, Python, Scala
Understanding of the technology stack
An ability to automate and script your work, e.g. python, bash scripts
You love solving problems
Helping others makes you happy
You can explain complex things very easily
You notice the small things
Job title: Application Security Engineer
Job tags: fintech, forex