Remote job description
We are a product-led company with small, accountable squads. The product unit is based on customer-centric methodologies and a design thinking framework.
Your first challenge will be to contribute in the creation of our app from zero to product market fit. We are currently a small team and you will be one of the first hires. You will be accountable for the usability and will be in charge of analyzing and designing behavioral cues to incentivize the adoption and engagement of the product.
You will work closely with our Head of Product and Product Operations Manager.
Understand and Ideate.
- Ideate across a wide range of solutions in low-fidelity
- Create user flows, critical paths, wireframes
- Perform quick hypothesis tests with colleagues, key decision-makers, and our customers to steer and refine the concept.
- Review early concepts with engineering partners to ensure feasibility and receive feedback.
- Schedule, structure, prepare and deliver design reviews, presenting your solutions in the context of the problem(s) being solved.
- Share your work in critique, and receive and provide effective feedback.
- Be the owner of the end-to-end experience, working closely with the product team to create amazing customer experiences
- Be the voice-of-the -customer advocating for user-centered design
- Creation of information architecture diagrams to document new workflows and hierarchies to your project team.
- Discover the information you need ?" from both the business and our users ?" to completely understand the work
- Conduct usability tests to validate assumptions and refine journeys
- Work closely with your engineering and QA partners to optimize the shipped design, ensuring customers' needs are met.
The successful candidate will
- 1-3 years experience with design, service blueprints, interviews and
- Experience with human-centered design and design thinking
- Strong knowledge of the stages of the design process, from inception to final delivery.
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creativity and design skills
- Familiarity with user research, product analysis, and usability testing.
- Strong skills building and analyzing user journeys
- Experience applying best practices in information architecture
- Mastery of Figma
- Experience in designing and shipping digital design experiences
- Experience collaborating with Product Managers to define and explore product opportunities
- Fluent in English and Spanish;
- Service design knowledge a plus
Company name: Draftea
Remote job title: UX Designer
Job tags: User Experience Design, Information Architecture, Usability Testing