Senior Product Designer
Remote job description
We are a multi-chain NFT Platform, pushing boundaries on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Bitcoin! Our mission is to be a destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to dig in deep and to grow. We embrace fear, show up for each other with empathy and care, and embody a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We're backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people's everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join the Magic Eden team. You will think deeply and strategically, execute high-quality design work, and have the opportunity to create a best in class user experience for our platform.
What You'll Do:
- Work on UI/UX initiatives across all Magic Eden product lines, working closely with the Product, Engineering, and Business teams to build user experiences that achieve business and user goals
- Build and maintain a design system that allows for scalable product feature sets across Magic Eden products
- Create detailed user flows, wireframes, etc., communicating UX clearly to relevant teams and the rationale for decisions that were made
- Prototype user experiences and conduct UX Research to coordinate and run test with end user
- Quickly iterate and offer versions based on feedback from internal stakeholders and end users
- QA developed software for visual accuracy, and provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions until product launch
- 5+ years experience as an UI or UX designer building and designing consumer facing products
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Proficient in Figma and other standard design software
- Experience designing for the web and mobile, and familiar with web and mobile design standards and systems
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- An interest in and general understanding of crypto, NFTs, Solana dApps
- Knowledge of NFTs and Solan
- Familiarity and interest with digital collectibles
Pay & Benefits:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Flexible PTO
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
- 401k plan (in the US)
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden's commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Company name: Magic Eden
Remote job title: Senior Product Designer
Job tags: Ethereum, Product Engineering, quality assurance