Senior Product Designer
Remote job description
We are building a world where talent comes first. Beamery's Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world's most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we're on a mission fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
We're excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech's most disruptive companies.
- So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the role
Beamery was recently named one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK, and London's top HR start-up. We're disrupting recruitment with our Talent Operating System and building the world's smartest Talent Data Platform.
You'll join a passionate team of best-in-class product designers driving real change in the Talent industry. As a Senior Product Designer, you'll also help us deliver consumer grade user experience in the enterprise SaaS space.
We are on the lookout for a designer to join a new team who's first project will be to redesign the Profile section of our product. It is one of the primary areas that our customers spend time on.
Every product designer at Beamery partners closely with product managers, user researchers, and engineers to make high-quality design decisions at pace. You'll be tasked with building an extensive understanding and empathy for Talent teams and their processes.
We genuinely care about people and value authenticity and kindness in our daily interactions. You'll get to be yourself, be valued, and be supported to continue learning and developing. The Beamery design team isn't huge, we are mighty and we're growing fast. There is no better time to join us as we are able to work collaboratively to set up best practices that champion innovative solutions to problems that change people's lives.
What you will be doing at beamery
- Act as a leader within the Design team, collaborating with other designers and user researchers to make our work better
- Owning the full product design lifecycle from beginning to end: translating user insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Prototype ideas to quickly assess viability, and pressure test the lowest level detail of the interactions
- Iterate fast based on feedback from our users and team
- Own the success or failure of your design work, and initiate design cycles to improve product performance
Who are we looking for?
- A proven track record in end to end product design for web and mobile
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Figma (or any other industry standard design tool)
- Excellent communication skills, including providing feedback, writing documentation, and presenting to stakeholders
- Have strong knowledge and practice in both UX and UI. You should be able to clearly articulate the nuances of each of these areas.
- Passionate about design
- Able to work and learn fast
- Creative thinker who isn't afraid to step out of their comfort zone
- Experienced in design systems
- Know when to go deep on a task and when to execute
- Be comfortable being embedded into a design and collaborate closely with Product Managers and Engineers.
- Be comfortable with being involved with the end to end development process. From ideation to design QA - you feed and unblock the team.
We're looking for portfolios that showcase live projects and clearly outline the problems you were tackling with your design work. It should highlight the process you used to get to a positive outcome, rather than just focusing on the visuals.
Company name: Beamery
Remote job title: Senior Product Designer
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, hr, recruitment