Remote job description
ServiceTitan strives to be the best place our Titans have ever worked, so they can do the best work they've ever done. The Experience Design (XD) team is central to this mission. We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product designers works closely with product managers, engineers, product marketers and with thousands of our users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship dozens of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer's success. We strive for real impact.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer that enjoys solving complex problems with data-driven solutions. This person will be a core member of our growing design team and aid in creating a class-leading SaaS product with desktop, tablet and mobile touchpoints.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Design, the Product Designer possesses a balanced toolkit of research, interface design, and prototyping capabilities. As a Product Designer you are capable of independently performing user interviews, whiteboarding task flows, mocking up interface screens and prototyping those solutions for further testing.
This is an opportunity to join one of LA's fastest growing startups and have your thumbprint on the product that is actively disrupting the Home Services industry.
What you'll do:
- Design experiences that are simple, elegant, and solve real problems
- Quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems; utilize the whiteboard, wireframes and Figma
- Collaborate closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers to explore, build, and ship an extraordinary product
- Develop expertise in your product's problem area
- Validate product ideas through experimental design and research approaches
- Advocate for our users' needs while helping your team develop empathy for our users
- Represent our users in product strategy and roadmap discussions
What you'll need:
- Experience designing a modern Saas or enterprise platform or one comparable
- A strong design portfolio that shows off relevant design work and product thinking
- A love for solving complex product problems with simple design solutions
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including how to develop and use design research, user stories, journey mapping, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals to achieve human-centred design solutions
- A passion for solving product problems while balancing all facets of a user experience, such as strategy and research, information architecture, and interaction design
- Experience collaborating with other designers to build a cohesive product
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company name: ServiceTitan
Remote job title: Product Designer
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb