Manager of Operations and Manufacturing
Remote job description
Envision Group is a leading Greentech company with a large and growing presence in Europe, North America and Asia. Our mission is to 'solve the challenges for a sustainable future'. Envision designs, sells and operates smart wind turbines and strives to produce green chemicals towards global carbon footprint reduction. Envision is committed to promoting the adoption of wind and solar power, electric batteries, and green hydrogen to create a zero-carbon world.
Green hydrogen plays an essential role towards our net-zero mission. Hydrogen has widespread industrial and transport applications. Conventional hydrogen production from fossil fuels is accompanied by the release of large quantities of carbon dioxide. Our innovative technologies take renewable energy and water to produce green hydrogen with zero emission. We aspire to improve the efficiency, reduce the cost, and scale the manufacturing to meet booming green hydrogen market.
We are therefore seeking a highly motivated Manager of Operations and Manufacturing to join our newly launched H2 Center of Excellence (COE) near Boston, MA. You will be a champion for facility planning and building to manufacture our innovative water electrolyzer systems. We will work together to create groundbreaking solutions to transform our technologies for low-cost green H2 production.
- Lay out the floor plan for labs, pilot plants and giga factories
- Lead the procurement of equipment for stack manufacturing
- Develop the procedures for electrolyzer stack assembly and manufacturing
- Develop the procedures for electrolyzer quality control
- Maintain daily operations of labs and manufacturing facilities
- Initiate and lead required automation for high volume electrolyzer stack manufacturing
- Ensure the execution of key stack design features during stack assembly
- Assist troubleshooting of development stack issues
- Interface with MEA developers and system designers towards improved electrolyzer performance
- Represent the corporation in interactions with vendors, customers, and other stakeholders
- Preferably with BS degree in an engineering discipline
- 5+ years in industrial experience in fuel cell or electrolysis areas.
- Proficient in facilities engineering and equipment procurement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a leader in managing a cross-functional team
Envision offers a very competitive comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short- and Long-term disability
- FSA (medical and dependent care)
- Basic life and additional life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Generous vacation/PTO policy
- 8 federal holidays + 4 floating holidays
- Sick leave
- Generous employer contribution towards monthly benefit premiums
Salary: $120K to 160k, dependent on experience.
Candidates should expect up to 10% travel.
This is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Show more Show less
Company name: Envision Digital
Remote job title: Manager of Operations and Manufacturing
Job tags: Fuel Cells, assembly, automation
location or timezone
posted5 days ago