Remote job description
We're looking for a talented and passionate Digital Designer to join the Creative Team and manage the Cowboy communication assets, from our Social Media channels visuals to our weekly emails. In collaboration with our Art Director, our Digital Design Director, and our Marketing Associate, you will build and drive the creative ideation of visual and brand assets for our key digital channels. You will be in charge of designing and creating the relevant visuals, as well as delivering high quality graphics.
If you are interested in joining a growing team and want to be a critical voice & executor of our brand & graphic identity across multiple industry & customer touch points, this is the place for you.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering our graphic assets and final visuals for all Cowboy communication channels. You'll have an eye for good design and want to disrupt the e-bike industry.
What you'll be doing
- Ensure a regular update of our templates for both emails and social media.
- Deliver all graphic assets and final visuals for all weekly Cowboy communication channels (social media, emails, paid media...)
- Conceptualize and design solutions in response to briefs on weekly projects and global campaigns
- Create new motion graphics for our digital channels
- Always challenge and keep up to date with the latest trends in design.
- Propose new graphics and layouts to help elevate the Cowboy brand across all platforms.
- Set consistent design aesthetic across digital and IRL touchpoints which communicates the Cowboy brand language, values and point of difference.
- Follow a regular Communication Calendar with weekly announcements.
Who we are
In 2018, Cowboy introduced the most beautiful, simple, and connected electric bike for urban riders. With a vision to be the ideal mode of transport, Cowboy has transformed the electric bike to be a fully connected ecosystem that our riders experience every day. Over time, the cultural impact we imagine is one of creating the living city - urban environments that are more mindful of us and the way we want to move and more sustainable for all its inhabitants.
We are a disrupter in the market with ambitious goals, winning Red-Dot awards in 2018, 2019, and 2021. We enhance the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design, and meticulous customer service. Our mission is to become the most desirable micro-mobility company in Europe & US by 2025.
In May 2021, Cowboy launched its fourth model, introducing a new frame with a wireless phone charging feature. Our bikes, on-demand test rides, and repair services are available in more than 10 European countries and our bikes are available across the U.S.A. In January 2022, Cowboy raised $80 Million of funding from international investors (including Exor, HCVC, and Siam Capital) in the Series C round.
A Cowboy is someone with the courage, despite their fears, to follow their own intuition and to move their own way. Courage is the human emotion shared among our riders and with us as a brand.
- 3+ years digital design experience
- Previous experience as a digital/ graphic designer, either in agency, in-house or freelancing
- A relevant portfolio with strong references and an eye for good design
- UX Design knowledge & experience in Digital Design
- Passion and drive for delivering high quality work
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Good knowledge of Figma
- Good skills in motion design and simple film editing.
- Simple photo retouching and colour grading skills is a plus
- Creative and positive mindset, with relevant interests in the arts, urban culture and/or technology is a plus
- Hands-on, autonomous while being a good team player
- Meticulous and driven to create beautiful work, while working under tight deadlines
- Modern, original, disruptive designer, who want to challenge the e-bike industry
- Highly competitive salary
- 30 days paid holiday
- Health insurance
- Cowboy bike for use throughout your contract.
- Lunch stipend
- Flexible work location (work from home possibilities)
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with an open, respectful, and fun company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Just like our rider community in cities across Europe, diversity is a strength. No matter where you come from, or the path you're on, Cowboy is inclusive and so is our workplace. Your unique skills, passion, and perspective will help us continue to transform mobility and urban life for the better.
Company name: Cowboy
Remote job title: Digital Designer
Job tags: hardware, mobility