Brand Designer, Consumer Products
Remote job description
Who is Bird
Bird is on a mission to bring environmentally friendly transportation to everyone. Our products, services, and people share one common goal: to make cities more livable by reducing gas-powered car usage, lowering carbon emissions, and improving the safety of all road users.
We are relentless in our pursuit of better-for our riders, for our partners, for our employees, and for future generations. Our award winning electric vehicles help millions of riders take carbon-free trips in more than 300 cities globally. And our teams push boundaries and challenge the status quo in pursuit of a brighter future.
Seeking talented and motivated Digital Designer to join the brand design team. The Digital Designer will play a key role in designing creative, compelling and responsive solutions for web (bird.co / shop.bird.co), app, vehicle display and ads: translating ideas and features effectively into sketches, wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes and dev-ready designs. The right person is a self-starter with strong attention to detail, UI/UX systems thinking, excellent conceptual and digital design skills/craftmanship and excited about the flexibility and fast-pace of a start-up. Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation.
- Create digital designs: including websites, landing pages, app screens, lead gen flows, performance marketing ads, vehicle interfaces
- Work with developers to generate, optimize and QA all designs across platforms and channels
- Evolve and maintain best practices for Bird's digital brand style and standards
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in digital design: web, app, displays, ads
- Strong portfolio of demonstrated experience bringing digital designs to market that enhance the brand experience for major brands.
- Prior digital design experience working on web/app/ad designs from initial ideation, final production, A/B testing and iteration based on performance.
- Strong knowledge of mobile-first, responsive web design and understanding of web/app/ad technologies
- Understanding the customer journey, with experience creating mock designs at every stage
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we're constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a work from home stipend, a wellness allowance, and more. Plus, a new resource to help support personal and professional developments-all the goods needed to move on our mission together.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives -encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you'd like to work? Sweet. Let's chat.
Company name: Bird
Remote job title: Brand Designer, Consumer Products
Job tags: travel & leisure