Associate Visual Designer Flight Club
Remote job description
About the Team
At GOAT Group, our Brand team tells stories - from who we are to what we stand for. With a blend of skill, drive and creative imagination, our Brand team delivers on these stories through visual design, content and production. As the company continues to expand rapidly, your work will play an important role in further developing our brand point of view and forging stronger relationships with our community.
Flight Club is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Associate Visual Designer to support our design and brand marketing efforts. Responsibilities will include working with the Lead Visual Designer and Senior Designer to assist with the creation of brand and campaign assets.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-learner, who is passionate about graphic design, knowledgeable of the current sneaker and fashion landscape, deadline-oriented, collaborative and strategic with experience using digital media to create exciting narratives across a variety of channels.
In this role, you will:
- Adopt, deepen and expand the design vision of Flight Club across all platforms
- Support on marketing campaigns across different mediums & channels including mobile, emails, social, experiential and print
- Work cross-functionally to deliver a cohesive brand message that is premium, polished and best in class
- Promote awareness of design trends through research and experimentation
We are looking for:
- An excellent understanding of layout, typography, visual hierarchy, motion and art direction
- Strong and relevant knowledge of trends in fashion and culture
- Proven written and verbal communication skills: you can effectively articulate your ideas and advocate for your designs
- Highly detailed and diligent outputs with the ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining clear communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to push the boundaries of how brands are interpreted and understood
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.
Company name: Grailed
Remote job title: Associate Visual Designer Flight Club
Job tags: e-commerce, fashion & luxury