Remote job description
The Workforce Solutions team contributes to Squarespace's mission of empowering people with creative ideas to succeed by enabling the Customer Operations Team to provide exceptional around-the-clock support. Ensuring that Advisors are in the right place to provide the right information at the right time is key to Squarespace success.
The Workforce Management Specialist, as an expert in real-time workforce support, is integral to the team's success. As an individual contributor on the Workforce Solutions team, you will be responsible for effectively scheduling our global resources, managing the intra-day volume workload and resources on a real-time basis, and processing our Service Desk tickets. You'll also provide subject matter expertise for Aspect tools and software, as Squarespace continues to scale.
This is a full-time remote role based in New South Wales, Australia.
- You'll Get To...
- Actively monitors Intra-Day forecasted workloads versus actual chat and email volumes and resulting service levels on real-time basis with responsibility to reallocate available skilled resources across channels
- Monitors and reports the attendance for all Advisors scheduled to work, recording exceptions or absences in Aspect, inputting the current day's schedule exceptions, and forwarding information to the Team Leads as appropriate.
- Identifies potential causal factors contributing to increased workload such as increased volume and/or AHT and seeks input from Advisors, Team Leads, and other Support Teams in an effort to identify root causes and bring the workload into alignment with the forecasts
- Processing Service Desk tickets and schedule change requests; coordinating with Network Scheduling to approve/deny schedule change requests/off queue activities based on staffing impacts and WFS guidelines
- Processing vacation/holiday scheduling based on defined guidelines and direction from WFS and Customer Operations leadership
- Monitors real-time schedule adherence and works with the front-line Operations team to resolve adherence issues and ensure staffing to requirements. Notifies supervisory personnel of any unusual or excessive non-productive time by members of their team.
- Generates ad-hoc reports as necessary when requested by Customer Operations (via Service Desk) or WFS leadership.
- Works with the team's Shift Bid administrator to process bids and assignment of staff to schedules.
What We're Looking For
- Analytic mindset and ability to analyze/interpret operational data and draw conclusions that lead to staffing/operational decisions and recommendations
- Ability to articulate business needs/requirements to the front-line workforce/operations management and negotiate solutions with regards to scheduling/staffing issues
- Advanced proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets
- Demonstrate the ability to navigate ambiguity and to proactively devise creative solutions in a collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a positive attitude and ability to build solid working relationships with stakeholders at various levels within the organization
- 1+ years of experience using a workforce management tool required, Aspect Workforce Management (eWFM) preferred
- Experience with Zendesk strongly preferred
- Able to work weekends and rotational holidays
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Benefits & Perks
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Statutory employer pension contribution
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- All statutory leaves, as required
- Equity plan for all employees
- Education reimbursement
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Squarespace
Remote job title: Workforce Management
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb, soho, websites