TNX Logistics Data Scientist
Remote job description
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next - as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That's how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro - we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You are ready, if you ...
- want to share our passion for mixing logistics spot market data science with behavioral science to create a unique software for market advantage of our customers
- would feel comfortable working in fully remote distributed team, 100% from home-office
- have established background in mathematics or statistics, advanced computing, and software
- have experience with statistical and predictive modeling, data exploration and visualization with Python, typical Python libraries for machine learning (pandas, sklearn,
- etc.) and tree-based learning algorithms
- feel confident in data versioning and tools for reproducible ML (e.g. DVC is nice to have)
Our TNX team is ready and waiting with ...
- challenging tasks in development of new models and optimization of existing ones which improve business goals and customer profitability; such as price estimation, carrier response and relevancy predictions
- possibility to explore, design, implement and support new data sources for the predictive models
- close collaboration with back-end engineers on moving models into production systems
- open ears to hear your ideas how to improve and build trust in our models' predictions
- a quickly growing team with potential for your professional and personal development
- friendly recruitment process giving you a chance to get to know us as well as show your knowledge and skills
Germany, Poland, USA, Singapore, Russia, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, UK, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, Finland, Slovakia, New ZealandSummary
Company name: Transporeon GmbH
Remote job title: TNX Logistics Data Scientist (f/m/d), 100% remote, multiple locations at Transporeon GmbH (allows remote)
Job tags: python, machine learning, pandas, sklearn