Senior Product Analyst
We created Peanut with the idea that no one should have to navigate womanhood alone. Especially the hard parts. Our mission is to provide a social network for women to connect across fertility, motherhood and beyond. So far, over 1 million women have joined to build friendships, find support, and learn from one another.
Since 2017, we've grown quickly across the US and other countries, and received numerous accolades from Apple, the New York Times, Good Morning America, and the BBC to name a few.
We recently closed our $17M Series A round and are backed by market-leading VCs including EQT Ventures, Index Ventures, Female Founders Fund and Sweet Capital (the brains behind King.com), enabling us to grow our team… now is a great time to join!
About the role
We're looking for a Senior Product Analyst to help us build the next generation of social experiences for women.
You will report to our VP of Product and Design, and will:
- Continuously and proactively hunt for insights regarding the behaviour of users on our platform.
- Maintain regular data reporting for our CEO and our board of directors.
- Maintain self-serve dashboards for the various consumers of data in the company.
- Analyse the impact of feature changes, marketing initiatives, and CRM on our user base.
- Support the team to gather ad-hoc quantitative insights into our users, with input from user researchers and product owners.
- Regularly present to the entire company on quantitative aspects of the business and product.
Many of our team work remotely from within the UK, the EU, and the US. We are entirely flexible about whether you would like to work remotely (from anywhere in the UK or the rest of the EU), or in central London, at our vibrant Peanut HQ.
We'll simply expect you to join us in person for a few days every month to socialise and plan as a team (once the current health crisis is over).
Note that we do not consider candidates living outside the UK and the EU.
- Depending on experience and location,
- £60,000 to £75,000 gross salary per year (or local equivalent)
Participation in our equity pool
We offer 20 days holidays plus UK bank holidays.
Required experience and knowledge:
- Experience with a consumer-facing startup environment.
- Strong commercial experience querying, analysing and providing insights from medium-to-large datasets (1 TB+).
- Advanced SQL: analytics functions, performance tuning, data wrangling.
- A track record of generating insights that impact product decisions.
- Experience in A/B testing analysis: significance analysis, non-parametric methods, bootstrapping.
- Experience in presenting findings to varying audiences (technical and non-technical stakeholders) and catering presentation style appropriately.
- Ability to engage well with other parts of the business such as developers, product managers and senior management.
- A strong attention to detail and a clear and concise writing style.
We'll love it if you also have experience with:
- Git & a Unix command-line.
- Python: pandas, scikit-learn, statsmodels, IPython/Jupyter
- Data Visualisation: D3.js, matplotlib, seaborn, plotly, ggplot.
- Machine learning, in particular NLP techniques.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Have a strong moral compass : you care about what's best for our users.
- Are pragmatic and creative : you can find viable ways to build what is needed. You balance clear code with delivery speed, and favour shipping quickly over perfection.
- Work well in a team. You can pitch your ideas, sometimes disagree and commit, and are equally happy to deliver on your own or pair up on a problem.
- Thrive in a lean environment. You're keen to prioritise, compromise, ship quickly, measure and iterate.
- You favour data-driven product decisions but don't shy away from intuition and opinions.
- You are comfortable picking up new skills and learning new tools when needed.
We're building a product for people who have been traditionally underserved, and we're committed to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences. It helps us build a better product, make better decisions, and better help our users. We're committed to building a workforce that's as diverse as the community of users who love Peanut! So, we welcome everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).Summary
Senior Product Analyst