Senior HRIS Analyst
Remote job description
The Senior HR Technology Analyst ensures data integrity, compliance and consistent practices are performed across HR systems. This Tier 2 technical role works collaboratively with IT and HR Business Areas to ensure alignment with a focus on process improvement. Day to day, this role will work self-sufficiently on projects, complex troubleshooting and problem solving, as well as general system maintenance. This person will use their in-depth knowledge of internal systems, processes and data structure to help resolve issues.
- Provide support for UKG WFC (formerly Kronos), including configuration of pay rules and accruals, administration of setup tables, developing reports, and supporting inquiries and issues reported by Tier 1.
- Deliver advanced technical support for PeopleSoft HCM, including upgrade testing, audit support, report writing, benefit configuration and the annual merit cycle.
- Troubleshoot various vendor interface issues as they arise.
- Facilitate HR Business Area discussions and drive decision making by asking questions to help discover true needs and brainstorm effective and efficient solutions.
- Critically assess and understand the bigger picture, communicating the impact of HR systems and process changes.
- Use everyday language to communicate effectively with stakeholders who have varying levels of technical understanding and perspective about solutions, limitations and change management.
- Troubleshoot complex, unformulated issues and requests where analysis and reasoning skills are necessary to resolve problems in a creative manner. Solutions may span multiple systems with downstream impact to other systems and processes.
- Confirm and test system maintenance and upgrades to ensure they do not have adverse impact on the system environment.
- Create internal and end-user documentation to ensure long term integrity of processes.
- Lead HR Technology projects from concept through implementation, effectively managing tasks, resources, and issues.
- Partner with IT and third-party vendors to build, test, and deploy system interfaces.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- 7+ years of relevant previous experience.
- Ability to creatively problem solve with an understanding of short and long-term decision impact.
- Demonstrate resiliency through challenging situations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude to collaborate with partners and colleagues to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Demonstrate excellent organization, a high degree of attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-train and learn new skills quickly.
- Effectively consult with peers, stakeholders, and various departments both internal and external to HR.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of various HR systems such as Oracle ELM, PeopleSoft HCM, Kronos WFC, Taleo, and other standalone systems.
- Advanced experience with MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required
Benefits & Perks
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses
About UniFirst The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a nearly 2-billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine's "Best Companies to Sell For" list and recognized on Forbes magazine's "Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies" list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there's never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply Now Save JobSummary
Senior HRIS Analyst
Tags: human resources, HRIS, Industrial, Textile, Business Services