Remote job description
Our GTM Tools & Tech team is seeking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform. Reporting to the Director, GTM Tools & Technology, you will be part of a team within the rapidly growing Revenue Ops organization. Your initial focus will be on our Salesforce user experience including support tickets, documentation, and designing solutions with user satisfaction as a priority. You will work with stakeholders across the organization including Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success.
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- User support tickets
- Technical documentation
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables
- Working with integrated applications including Clari, Gong, Outreach, Rattle, etc.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- 2-3 years of hands on Salesforce experience in the Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user suppor
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
In the United States, the base compensation range for this role is $131,000- $157,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we're building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we're working hard to make sure that's the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Company name: Grafana Labs
Remote job title: Salesforce Administrator
Job tags: Salesforce Administration, Salesforce Certified, Salesforce
location or timezone
yearly salary range$131,000 - 157,000
posted6 days ago