Sales Operations Analyst
Remote job description
Founded in 2017, Coalition combines cybersecurity and insurance to help organizations prevent digital risk before it strikes. Coalition's Active Insurance policies combine traditional coverage with a digital risk assessment and monitoring technology to help small and medium-sized businesses protect themselves in today's hyper-connected world.
The team at Coalition is made up of cybersecurity and technology experts, as well insurance industry veterans. Our secret sauce is bringing this expertise together to create a world-class organization with a massive technological advantage. Coalition is also backed by leading global insurers like Allianz, Arch Insurance, Lloyd's of London, Swiss Re and Zurich North America. Today, Coalition is one of the world's largest commercial insurtech serving over 160,000 customers.
In June 2022, Coalition closed an additional $250 million in Series F Funding to accelerate its rapid growth at a time when many other companies struggled to find funding. This latest funding validated that Coalition is building a long-term business that can deliver profitable growth with a clear strategic advantage.
Coalition has experienced tremendous growth by helping organizations of all sizes solve real-world problems and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, purpose, authenticity and inclusion. We are proud to have been named among Inc.'s Best Workplaces of 2021 and one of Fast Company's most innovative companies for 2022.
About The Role
Coalition is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst with 2+ years of experience to work with our Inside Sales, Business Development, and other core revenue teams.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical support to the sales team, providing insight to management and the entire field sales organization. They will identify key growth opportunities, areas for improvement, and design and support capabilities that drive efficiency and growth.
A successful candidate must have strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, and most importantly the ability to collaborate and work independently interchangeably.
- Serve as business intelligence resource and support for all Insurance team units (business development, renewals, risk engineering, production underwriting, and partnerships)
- Perform analysis on key metrics related to growth, efficiency and activity metrics to identify performance against objectives and business trends, including but not limited to performance by region, product line, class of business, and new vs. renewal.
- Build recurring and one-off reports to help leadership resolve questions and solve for issues
- Support production of dashboards and recurring reports for business leadership to achieve data-driven execution and focus for the business.
- Create foundations for management presentations on both recurring and individual bases
- Work with business leaders to identify and create new metrics on organizational performance to help direct effort and activities to greatest priority areas
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations or sales centric role
- BS/BA or equivalent experience with familiarity with the insurance and/or cybersecurity industries
- Data & analytics experience - ability to review complex/varying sets of data and tables, discern trends, and make compelling arguments for the organization to proceed based on data
- Business intelligence and systems experience - Looker, Salesforce.com, SQL, Jira, Confluence, GitHub, and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides), Microsoft Excel and other sales enablement tools.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and independently
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Annual home office stipend and WeWork access
- Mental & physical health wellness programs (One Medical, Headspace, Gympass, and more)!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- Coalition's individual pay is determined on several factors, including but not limited to, location, level, skills and experience. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $60,000 - $100,000, and your recruiter can share more on target salary for your location during the interview process.
We're a highly fulfilling, mission-driven team who is committed to building a more diverse and inclusive culture. We want to work with people of all different backgrounds and paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and put in the work, no matter how small the task. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join #OurCoalition and help us on our mission to solve digital risk.
Recent press releases:
To learn more, check out our featured press releases:
- Coalition Closes $250 Million in Series F Funding, Valuing the Cyber Insurance Provider at $5 Billion
- Coalition Named to Fast Company's Annual List of of the World's Most Innovative Companies for 2022
- Coalition Launches Active Insurance, Reaches $650M Run Rate GWP
- Coalition launches tech-powered executive risks products with personalized risk assessment for all US small-businesses
For CA residents, please view important privacy information here. For EU residents, you can view GDPR information here. For any questions regarding CCPA or GDPR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company name: Coalition
Remote job title: Sales Operations Analyst
location or timezone
posted94 days ago