Real Time Analyst
S&P Data LLC
Are you looking for new career growth opportunities in a fun and rewarding team environment?!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. With 6 locations in North America we have offices in Cleveland, Albuquerque,Troy and 4 locations in Canada as well as Work From Home. S&P Data employs over 2,500 Associates. S&P Data has maintained a client retention rate of over 90% and has doubled in size each of the past 3 years. Some of our accomplishments that we, AS A TEAM, have achieved include being named one of the Top 10 Call Centers in North America and our CEO winning the prestigious Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
Salary $16-17 per hour (Full time)
Summary of Duties
The Real Time Analyst is responsible for managing and ensuring that the service level agreements for various programs are met.
- Manage the call volume, daily attendance and program break schedules
- Assist with creation if metrics and targets for services
- Work closely with the operations team to analyze and help improve their delivery processes
- Generate ideas for process and service improvement planning
- Produce daily, biweekly and monthly internal reports
- Use trends and reports to forecast requirements
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrate sound work ethic
- Must have advanced level Microsoft Excel skills – Including advanced formulas, also Word and Email
- VBA macros an asset
- Experience with IEX an asset
- Ability to create reports in Excel and forecast results
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, focus and complete reports for extended periods of time
- Previous call center experience required
- Previous Work Force Management experience is considered an asset
- 1 years call center expierence
- Ability to take initiative
- Flexible team player with a positive attitude
- Must have good time management with the ability to work with minimal supervision and under tight timelines
- Capable of managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Must be friendly and professional with a positive attitude
- Organized with the ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change
- Excellent attendance record
- Able to communicate professionally - oral and written
- Problem solving skills
What we offer you
- Full time employment offering a competitive salary and paid training
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental and vision care
- Fun, friendly, casual work environment with an active social committee that keeps things interesting
- Advancement opportunities – We love to promote from within. You'll have the chance to apply internally for leadership roles as they come up.
- Availability: Able to work within the operating hours of 5:00AM-10:00PM, any day from Monday to Sunday.
- Required education: Completed High school or GED
- Required Job History: 5 years call center experience (secondary education or equivalent experience in the required field is considered an asset)
- Job Type: Full-time Salaried position.
- Hire/ Start date: ASAP
S&P Data LLC
Real Time Analyst