Product Analyst/Senior Product Analyst Treasury
Remote job description
We're looking for a Product Analyst/Senior Product Analyst to join our Treasury tribe in Tallinn or London. You'll have a unique opportunity to have direct impact on the Wise mission, grow as an analyst, and help deliver great product experiences for our customers and drive our growth.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world's first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to help manage the risks that come with our products, such as currency rate fluctuations, without damaging the user experience.
- Here's how you'll be contributing to the Treasury team
- You'll be one of the owners of Treasury's core datasets, ensuring Treasury's insights data and analytics assets are accurate, comprehensive, discoverable and leveraged by product teams
- You'll derive actionable insights from Treasury's data to inform product decisions, from adjusting pricing on a product to reflect risk more clearly to specific customer segments or adjusting products to mitigate excessive risks
- You'll partner with Product Managers and other Analysts to set KPIs for Treasury and monitor the impact of new product features on risk and liquidity
- You'll need to build relationships with product teams across the company, from finance and engineering to our customer support, operations, design and more
- You'll be the go-to person for Treasury's data at Wise and regularly present an update to the wider team on your new insights and impact of product changes
A bit about you:
- You have 2+/4+ years of experience working in similar analytics and product-driven roles
- You have advanced SQL skills
- You're proficient with Python/R, able to automate complex processes and construct robust data pipelines
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data
- You've worked in cross functional teams involving Product, Engineering, Design and Research, and can manage senior stakeholders
- You're a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously
Some extra skills that would be great:
Experience in working with financial or trading data
We're people without borders - without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you're passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you'll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren't that important to us. If you've got great experience, and you're great at articulating your thinking, we'd like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we'd especially love to hear from you if you're from an under-represented demographic.
Company name: Wise
Remote job title: Product Analyst/Senior Product Analyst Treasury
Job tags: marketplace, fintech, forex, sharing economy