Remote job description
Snapdocs is a rapidly growing company backed by investors like Sequoia, Y Combinator, F-Prime and Tiger Global. We're an innovative team taking on the extensive mortgage market, bringing scalable and sophisticated software to a pillar of the US economy that still relies on fax machines and manila envelopes. Today, 20% of real estate transactions are processed through our platform. As we expand our product offering to serve more customers, we need to grow our team with smart, hungry, and curious people. That's where you come in..."
The Operations Lead is responsible for the day-to-day management of the team with an emphasis on maintaining Service Level Agreements (SLA) and ensuring that all users receive an exceptional experience. The Operations Lead provides training, guidance and mentorship to ensure that all members are supported and inspired to maximize their individual contribution. They act as the primary point of contact for escalations & issues, adjust resources as needed to assure daily and weekly goals are achieved, partner with management to proactively find solutions for overarching problems the team is facing, advocate for team needs and help drive team engagement & morale. Each Operations Lead partners with an Associate Manager to own specific areas of the business and is expected to complete related tasks by using all of the resources available to them.
- Business Outcomes
- Owns the oversight of all queue tasks to ensure customer SLAs and team KPIs are achieved daily.
- Manages the daily resourcing & staffing needs of the team and makes intra-day adjustments to the schedule as needed.
- Provides specialist support and coaching related to workflows and maintains team camaraderie. Strives to create an environment where team members are encouraged to work together and help one another achieve goals.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for customer problems escalated through Senior Specialists and takes necessary steps for resolution.
- Training and Quality
- Audits the team's work to ensure all necessary processes are being followed and customer expectations are being met. Provides in the moment coaching and guidance to team members when recurring issues are spotted.
- Identifies performance trends and executes strategies that help reduce knowledge gaps.
- Assists with training including rollouts of new processes/procedures as well as new hire onboarding.
- Operational Management
- Identifies improvement opportunities in processes and procedures and translates composite feedback from the team into actionable workflow suggestions or changes.
- Works proactively with cross-functional peers to build strong relationships across teams and to better position our team for success.
- Completes special projects that drive results toward team goals & objectives. Data Analysis, Reporting, and Presentations as needed upon request from Management
- At least 2 years of related customer service experience
- A minimum of 1 year on the Snapdocs Operations Team
- Must be in good performance standing
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- 6+ months of Snapdocs Scheduling experience is preferred
Please take note:
- Depending on the number of applications we get, we may not interview everyone
- Please inform your manager of your application status
- Feel free to reach out to Robin Coffeen for more information about the role.
- Must be in good performance standing, no performance plan / corrective action of any sort
- The shift will be 10:30am-7pm MST Monday - Friday
- This role pays :
- Zone 1: $ 28.22 - $ 38.17
- Zone 2: $24.66 - $33.41
Deadline to apply: 05/29 Monday, 5pm MST
Snapdocs strongly values diversity and drive. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team to make smart decisions. This means we value independent work as well as collaboration.
Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (regardless of gender)
- Flexible time off policy
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Galileo, Modern Health, Urban Sitter, and Northstar Financial memberships
- Life and disability insurance
Snapdocs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Company name: SnapDocs
Remote job title: Operations Lead
Job tags: Scheduling
location or timezone
hourly salary range$24.66 - 38.17
posted9 days ago