Deal Desk Analyst
Remote job description
dbt Labs was founded in 2016 to empower analysts to create and disseminate organizational knowledge. Since then, we've grown to become one of the leading brands in the analytics industry. Our product, dbt, is used by thousands of companies. dbt Labs is a remote-first, values-driven company with a globally distributed team. You can learn more about our values here.
Summary of what impact this person will have on this team?
We are looking to hire a Deal Desk Analyst with a strong background in Salesforce to help support the quoting process at dbt Labs. This role will provide direct support to the Order Operations Manager and they will be responsible for APAC Deal Desk operations on a daily basis.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Review quotes for approval in Salesforce to ensure they meet the criteria outlined in our approval matrix
- including CPQ configuration, additional terms, payment terms
- Provide CPQ guidance and support to Sales Directors as needed
- Identify areas for process improvement and streamlining
- Partner closely with Sales, RevOps, Legal, Finance, Product
You are a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Quote review experience
- Sales support experience
- Proficient knowledge and comprehension of quote to cash processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Timezone coverage for the APAC region
You'll have an edge if you have:
- Process automation and improvement experience
- High growth start-up experience
- NetSuite experience
- Stripe experience
- Slack and Notion experience
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: 720,000 - 880,000
- Benefits: For employees outside the United States, dbt Labs offers a competitive benefits package.
What to expect in the hiring process:
- Interview with a Talent Acquisition Partner
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Team Interviews
- Final Interview with one of our Values Carriers
Who we are
At dbt Labs, we have developed strong opinions on how companies should practice analytics.
Specifically, we believe that:
- Code, not graphical user interfaces, is the best abstraction to express complex analytic logic
- Data analysts should adopt similar practices and tools to software developers
- Critical analytics infrastructure should be controlled by its users as open source software
- Analytic code itself - not just analytics tools - will increasingly be open source
It turns out that a lot of other people believe this too! Today, there are 9,000 companies using dbt every week, 30,000 practitioners in the dbt Community Slack, and 1,800 companies paying for dbt Cloud. Our customers include JetBlue, Hubspot, Vodafone New Zealand, and Dunelm. dbt is synonymous with the practice of analytics engineering, defining an entire industry. We're backed by top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, and Altimeter. We recently raised our series D: read the announcement here!
dbt Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to building an inclusive team that welcomes a diversity of perspectives, people, and backgrounds regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or any other protected status. We feel strongly that whether or not your experience exactly fits the job description, your passion and skills will stand out and set you apart even if your career has taken some twists and turns. If you are on the fence about whether you meet our requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway! Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com if you need assistance or an accommodation.
Want to learn more about our focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at dbt Labs? Check out our DEI page here.
dbt Labs reserves the right to amend or withdraw the posting at any time.Privacy Notice
Supplement to Privacy Notice - Californians
Supplement to Privacy Notice - EEA/UK
Company name: dbt Labs
Remote job title: Deal Desk Analyst
Job tags: Sales Support, Salesforce CPQ, APAC
location or timezone
yearly salary range$720,000 - 880,000
posted71 days ago