Data Integration Developer
SyncSmart.io (by LyntonWeb.com)
Remote job description
Candidates should possess the following traits and characteristics:
- A passion for data.
- Business analyst, marketing, or development background.
- Ability to self-teach and quickly understand data models and nomenclature of different business systems.
- Strong communication skills. As a remote employee, frequent and clear communication is essential to our success. You should be comfortable speaking with our client contacts which include mid-level and senior level marketing and IT executives.
- Strong sense of teamwork. You will be part of a small, but growing team. Be willing to wear multiple hats and help out in an area that isn't your immediate responsibility.
- Independent, fast learner, and self-starter. You should have experience working remotely from home and in a dedicated home office space.
- A technology savvy digital native; one who quickly learns new software, technology, and devices. Highly proficient in cloud applications, desktop software, and familiar with some level of development platforms.
Candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- CRM/ERP such as Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, and NetSuite, as well as marketing automation, such as HubSpot, Marketo, and Pardot.
- Relational databases, including SQL queries, database design, relationships and design practices.
- Excel and other data management tools. Comfortable learning and writing formulas to convert data types, conditional if/then operators, regular expressions, and text formatting.
- Data integration and middleware platforms, such as Scribe Software, experience is a plus.
- Web services including SOAP, REST, JSON and XML.
- Microsoft SQL Server and mysql.
- Development background in QA, development or support role is desired, but programming experience is not a core requirement of this position.
- Familiarity with a wide variety of cloud applications and a willingness to quickly learn new systems.
- Prior experience designing and/or building integration solutions with Scribe a plus.
- Prior experience translating business use cases/requirements into technical specifications.
Company: SyncSmart.io (by LyntonWeb.com)
Job title: Data Integration Developer at SyncSmart.io (by LyntonWeb.com) (allows remote)
Job tags: sql, dynamics-crm, netsuite, json, hubspot